Si cHanTeQ daN si HeNseM!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

cerita orang bodoh.

the hardest part of anyones' life is to say good bye. It's the hardest part for me also. .saying good bye, thinking dat I won't see u anymore..i won't get ur text. .I won't hear ur voice. . everything about u that I won't ever see. .hear. . feel. . don't say that I'm the only one who thought dis. . everyone. . but, the point is. .are u ready to say good bye?. .are u ready to loose someone dat u are most? even they're just ur friend? just someone. .just a guy. .just a girl. .just a kid?. .are u ready?. . ask me. .and I'll said. .not yet. .it's not the time yet for me to say good bye. .but for some reasons, I have to do it. . *sigh*

dear diary, only u can understand what I feel rite now. .perasaan manusia perlu di jaga. .hati orang kena nk jaga. . tak pe. .biar lah hati sendiri sakit, biarlah jiwa kacau sekalipun. .tapi,hati orang. .kena jaga baik2. .lebih2 lagi,hati orang yg sayang kita. .pemilik hati yang mencintai diri kita. . mama . abah. .kekasih. .kawan2. . mereka pemilik hati yang mencintai kita. . atau aku. .hati sendiri buat apa nak jaga?. .hati sendiri biar luka. . luka sekalipun konpem x de sape yg tau. .hati, tlg bertahan. .bkn bermaksud x sayang hati sendiri. .tapi tgk hati lain terjaga, x kan hati x terasa lega?. . terasa kurang sakitnya?

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heart Chat Bubble
Copyright to Farhah Najwa
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015