Si cHanTeQ daN si HeNseM!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Photoshoot Pantai Senak. . Part 1/2

Good morning!!!!. . awal gila bangon..well,dats common la nowadays in my life. . tdo awal,bgon awal. . ala2 nk training g2. . kate nk smbg blaja balik?. . hehe. . not sure yet I'll get it or not. . afta dis will be gone to Dewan KX. .main badminton daa. . with whO?. . a bunches of friends . huhu. . my LiL siS and also my lil bRo. . but both of them x bangon2 ag. . Once I woke up I got a msg from my besty,Fuza. . she's done editing my picS,not all of them but just 3. . still I wanna share it here. . even not sooo chanteq la kan,saje2 je nk mengpoyokan diri. . I'm not a model k. . look at my size la. . hahaha. . Location is at Pantai Senak. . there's a story behind the scene. . but once I got all the pics. . i"ll write again about this photoshoot kat pantai Senak oKeh.. above are some of the pics by Fuza Mahfuzah. . .

 taw x gatal gile kaki dgn tangan masa shoot kat sini?. . huhu
 time ni kol 1 tgh hari. . 1 pm ok. . sgt la panas. . tapi tahan je la...adoii. . 
ni cari tempat teduh dah sb da x tahan panas. . awww

 tadaaaa. . gemok one. . haha. . I have to accept la that I won't be kurus. . haha. .
to be cont. .

1 comment:

Mr.W33ers said...

http://tutorialuntukblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/tukar-ayat-asal-linkwithin.html



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Heart Chat Bubble
Copyright to Farhah Najwa
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015